Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. Only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system, and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
Honda dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to ensure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems, and/or lemon history.
A copy of each car’s CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the Honda dealership and will be available for you to see, or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle search here, and view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report.