Transmission Repair near Me
A great way to get around Atlantic City and Egg Harbor is in a reliable vehicle. If one part starts to fail, like the transmission, that could compromise your ability to get around.
That’s why it’s important to know the signs of a failing transmission and to get it fixed as soon as possible. If you’re searching for a “transmission repair near me”, then stop by Boardwalk Honda to see how our expert service team can help. Read all about out transmission repair services below!
What Does a Transmission Do?
A transmission makes sure the right amount of power goes to your wheels to drive at a particular speed. It works by shifting gears in a way that’s similar to a multi-speed bicycle.
On a bike, if the chain is off, you won’t go anywhere. If it’s in too high of a gear, you’ll having trouble going from a stop. This notion applies to your transmission. If you don’t keep the transmission well-maintained, you’ll lose fuel economy or may not be able to drive at all.
Signs You Need a Transmission Repair
There are several signs that indicate you need transmission repair or replacement, such as…
- Problem with shifting gears: If there’s a hesitation when the putting the car into gear, or it falls out of gear while driving, then the transmission is almost certainly in trouble.
- Grinding/shaking between gears: If changing gears produces a grinding sound in a manual transmission, or shaking in an automatic, then the clutch could be worn.
- Unusual noises: You may hear strange noises like whining, buzzing, or clunking; or, your car could be extremely noisy while in neutral. The transmission may not be causing these noises, but you’ll still want to have it looked at.
- Burnt smell: A burnt odor could be coming from the gears overheating due to excessive friction. Plus, if the transmission is going bad, you may smell burnt transmission fluid when getting out of your vehicle.
- Leaking transmission fluid: If you see clear or cloudy red fluid on your driveway, you’ll need to have your car checked out as soon as possible. While a leak may not indicate a failing transmission, ignoring the problem will make things worse.
Where to Get a Transmission Repair near Me
If you notice any of the above warning signs, then bring your car to our service center as soon as you can. Our certified technicians are experts on all things transmissions. Therefore, they can accurately determine if your transmission needs a simple repair or a complete replacement.
We’ll only use genuine parts to fix your transmission, to help keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Plus, we’ll work quickly and efficiently, to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Schedule a Transmission Repair Today
So if you need a transmission repair or any other service, make an appointment at Boardwalk Honda. Give us some info about your car, and we’ll confirm a day and time that work for you.
If you live near Atlantic City or Egg Harbor, don’t wait. Schedule a transmission repair today!
Have a question? We’ve got the answer!
* = Required Field
Always a pleasure going to Boardwalk Honda . They service my car and explain everything they have done. The waiting area is clean ,comfortable and the beverages are an added bonus. I highly recommend them for your car.
Customer: Frances Brewin
Danny Lopez was very helpful and friendly ,even walked me to my car! He told me my wait would be 45-90mins and it was 45mins!
Exvellent service. Friendly representative and a pleasant atmosphere. Waiting area clean and coffee and other amenitied a nice plus. I would recommend them for sure.
Great service. Thank you so very much and I am happy to your help Was good day and help for me This was great .
Customer: Joseph dispo
Service representative Mr. John Buchanan really helpful person, Give me Good advice for my car, Service quick. Nice waiting room, great coffee Thank you....See you again
Customer: riken acharya
This is my favorite NJ Honda Dealership from the Sales Department to the Service Department. Everyone goes above and beyond to help out their customers. Top Notch Service ALWAYS. The staff is like extended family every time I visit it's a positive experience.
Customer: tani Tra
Wanted to turn in leased Odyssey
Had wonderful buying experience with my salesperson Tariq Hassin. He is the best. I am a repeat buyer from him. I would not go to anyone else.
Customer: Peggy Mallen
Great service! My car died in their drive and they fixed it. They even gave me a lift home (a 30 minute out of the way drive)! I am very grateful for the quality and care of service.
Customer: Judy F
Service department excellent. Service rep. Excellent. Quick service, kind, friendly, knowledgeable. Everything taken care of in good time. Waiting room comfortable with coffee and water available.
Customer: John V
Great experience dealing with enrique and i was out of there really fast. Will aleays come and service my car at this dealership whenever i have too.
Customer: Mexhid Disha