Honda Pilot Reviews
The Honda Pilot is a midsize SUV known for being dependable, spacious, and full of features. But will it satisfy your driving needs around Atlantic City and Egg Harbor? To help answer that question, we here at Boardwalk Honda created this library of Honda Pilot reviews. Continue reading to see what you'll find in each review, then click on any of the links on this page to begin your research.
Honda Pilot Specs
The 2018 Honda Pilot comes with a 3.5L i-VTEC® V6 engine that delivers 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. It offers a smooth performance, and has great fuel economy, too. When equipped with a 9-speed automatic transmission, the Pilot can achieve an EPA-estimated 20 city mpg and 27 highway MPG.* Plus, the Honda Pilot is capable of towing a hefty 5,000 pounds, when properly equipped.
The SUV comes standard in front-wheel drive, but has an available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD system. This system will distribute the optimum amount of torque to the front and rear axles as needed while you're on the go. This will help you stay in control on less than ideal roads and improve your steering overall.
Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions
The Pilot has three rows of seating and can easily fit up to eight people. Everyone will have plenty of room to stretch out, as shown in the following interior dimensions...
- Front Seats headroom/legroom: 40.1 inches/40.9 inches
- Second-row seating headroom/legroom: 40.2 inches/38.4 inches
- Third-row headroom/legroom: 38.9 inches/31.9 inches
- Passenger volume: 152.9 cubic feet
There's also plenty of room to fit all of your family's belongings. Behind the third row, there's 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space. Fold that row down, and you get 55.9 cubic feet. When the second and third rows are folded down, you have up to 109 cubic feet to take advantage of.
Honda Pilot Trim Levels
The Honda Pilot trim levels have lots of amenities to help make your drives more enjoyable. There are five trims-LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite-each with their own set of features:
- The LX comes with a 5-inch color LCD screen and Bluetooth® technology to stream audio or make hands-free phone calls. It also comes with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera. Toggle between normal, top-down, and wide view to get a better look at what's behind you.
- Upgrade to the EX, and you'll get an 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen. You also get Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration. Plug your compatible phone into the car's USB port, and easily access your favorite apps on the display screen.
- In the EX-L, you'll get leather-trimmed heated front seats, to stay cozy on colder nights. You'll also get a 10-way power-adjustable driver's seat, to get in that perfect position behind the wheel. And like in the EX, you'll have Pandora® compatibility, along with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- The Touring trim gives you the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™. This comes with 3D renderings of terrain and buildings, along with lane guidance and a live search function. This trim level also comes with a 9-inch Rear Entertainment System. Your kids can enjoy movies in the back with the DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ capability.
- The Elite is the highest trim level, and comes with all the features mentioned above. It also comes with perforated heated/ventilated front seats. This lets you warm up or cool down, depending on the time of year. It comes with heated 2nd-row captain's chairs, as well.
Check Out Our Honda Pilot Reviews
The information above is just some of the many features you'll find in the Honda Pilot. To learn more, click on any Honda Pilot review on this page. Then, schedule a test drive at Boardwalk Honda to see it in person. We'll let you take the car for a spin, to gauge its performance around Atlantic City and Egg Harbor. Read through our Honda Pilot reviews today!
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
Have a question? We've got the answer!
* = Required Field