2019 Honda Fit Review
Have you been searching for a vehicle that exudes attitude while still incorporating all those features you love? Look no further than the 2019 Honda Fit. This sporty subcompact packs a lot of punch, making your commutes in the Atlantic City and Egg Harbor area efficient and fun.
To tell you all about it , the professionals at Boardwalk Honda have created this informative 2019 Honda Fit review. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about this zippy vehicle, so when you head to our lot, you’ll be fully prepared.
Honda Fit Performance Specs
Under the hood of this vehicle, you’ll find the reliable 1.5-liter 4-cylinder inline engine. When paired with the standard 6-speed manual transmission, it generates 130 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque, giving you a smooth and robust ride every time.
The Fit also comes equipped with a drive-by-wire throttle system, Eco-Assist™ System, and hill-start assist to improve your driving experience even more.
2019 Fit Interior Comfort
Staying comfortable while driving is important, and the Fit makes it possible with features perfect for you and your passengers. You can find optimal functionality in the driver’s seat with available steering-wheel-mounted controls that are able to access audio, your phone, voice command features, and cruise control. You and the front passenger can also have heated seating, so chilly mornings inside your car are a thing of the past.
Your passengers will also love the available leather-trimmed seats and plenty of space in the back, which can seat up to three people.
The Versatile Fit Cargo Area
The Honda Fit features the truly incredible 2nd-Row Magic Seat®. This 60/40 split seat helps you transform the cargo area through four different modes to fit exactly what you need, even if it’s people.
- Utility Mode: Fold down your back row completely and utilize up to 52 cubic feet of cargo capacity.
- Long Mode: Need to move something on the longer side like a ladder? By folding down the passenger side seats in the front and rear, you can fit something long while still having room for someone in the back.
- Tall Mode: When you remove the head restraints and fold up the second-row seats, you’ll create a space that can hold something that’s up to four feet tall!
- Refresh Mode: Need a break during a long car trip or a chill space when the car is parked? Fold down the front seats and recline the rear to make a seat that’s perfect for napping and relaxing.
Honda Fit Technology
The 2019 Fit comes ready with over 40 available tech features that keep you connected, happy, and entertained while hitting the open road. Some of our favorites include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Push Button Start
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Smart Entry
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- 180-Watt, 6-Speaker Sound System
- Smartphone Integration
- SiriusXM®, Pandora®, & HD Radio™
- USB Audio Interface
- 7-inch Dashboard Display
- HondaLink® Services
- Honda Sensing® Driver-Assistance
Schedule a 2019 Honda Fit Test Drive
After reading our 2019 Honda Fit review, are you ready to get behind the wheel and see for yourself what it can do? Then schedule a test drive with our dealership! The team at Boardwalk Honda is excited to meet you and your family.