2019 Honda Civic Review
The 2019 Honda Civic is a fully capable compact car with just the right combination of sophistication and convenience mixed in. If that sounds exactly like something those Atlantic City and Egg Harbor roads could use, take a look at this 2019 Honda Civic Review that our team here at Boardwalk Honda has put together. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email, gives us a call, or stop by for a visit.
Plenty of Space with the Interior of the Honda Civic
The 2019 Honda Civic interior provides each of its occupants with an abundance of comfort. It comfortably seats five and offers a passenger volume of 88.6 spacious cubic feet. Check out all the room the Civic offers with the below table:
On top of all of this space, the interior of the Civic provides you with lots of potential for stowing your luggage, groceries, or anything else you find yourself needing to bring along. It does this with its 11.9 cubic feet of cargo volume.
2019 Honda Civic Engine Specs
With the 2019 Honda Civic sedan, you have a choice between two engines.
- 2.0-liter 4-cylinder: Comes standard and supplies 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.5-liter 4-cylinder: Delivers an even more robust 174 horsepower along with its 162 lb-ft of torque.
Supportive Safety Features in the 2019 Honda Civic
When it comes to safety, the 2019 Honda Civic proves itself to be quite the standout. One part that really brings this point across is Honda Sensing®. This comprehensive safety suite includes the following features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: If this system senses that a frontal collision is likely to occur, it has the ability to apply the brakes to the point of bringing the vehicle to a complete stop to avoid it.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: With subtle steering adjustments, the LKAS prevents you from leaving your lane unintentionally.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: If this feature determines that you have inadvertently left your established lane, it will provide steering or braking to either help you return to your lane or prevent you from driving off the road by bringing the car to a complete stop.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This useful aid works to maintain a set distance between you and the vehicle in front of you when you’re traveling on the highway.
Other standard safety features found in the Civic include its Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ body structure, the advanced driver and front passenger airbags, and the multi-angle rearview camera.
Test Drive the 2019 Honda Civic Today
If the comfortable interior, performance capabilities, and reassuring safety features offered by the 2019 Honda Civic pique your interest, contact Boardwalk Honda to find out how else it can contribute to your regular Atlantic City and Egg Harbor area drives by scheduling your test drive.