Honda is giving lucky participants a chance to win a brand-new 2013 Honda Accord. Started as an event in Times Square, the Accord Cash Car contest in a competition that recruits Honda fans across the country and quizzes them on 2013 Accord trivia for a chance to win one. The next stops on the contest tour are Chicago, Phoenix and Los Angeles, and each round will be hosted by Cash Cab host, Ben Bailey.
You may have read in a previous Boardwalk Honda blog post about the exciting new features the all-new Accord has to offer. But, in case you need a refresher, let's take a look at some of them now:
2013 Honda Accord at a Glance
- It's the first model to feature brand-new Earth Dream Engine: available in both in-line 4-cylinder and V-6 versions.
- Available in several transmission options including: six-speed manual, CVT (continuously variable transmission) with Sport mode, or six-speed automatic with Sport mode.
- Boasts an EPA estimated fuel-economy ratings of up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway/30 mpg combined* (for 4-cylinder engine with CVT).
- Produces up to 278 horsepower and 252 lb.-ft. of torque (with V6 powerplant).
- Has innovative safety features including Forward Collision Warning and Lane Departure Warning Systems, and Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control.
- Offered in many new trim grades including LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, EX-L V-6, and Touring.
- Eight exterior color options: Alabaster Silver Metallic, Basque Red Pearl II, Champagne Frost Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, Hematite Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Obsidian Blue Pearl, and White Orchid Pearl.
If you're interested in learning more about the 2013 Honda Accord please don't hesitate to contact Boardwalk Honda, today. We're conveniently located at 6807 Tilton Road Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 and are always more than happy to answer your questions about any new Honda models.
* Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use
for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how
you drive and maintain your vehicle.